In order to meet our customer requirements we developed a complete cable harness for the Burton.
With the cable harness it is possible to fit the following gauges:
- Speedometer Burton and MMB (mechanical)
- REV-counter Burton and MMB, connected on the ignition.
- Battery voltage gauge Burton and MMB.
- Fuel gauge Burton and MMB.
- Oil pressure gauge Burton and MMB.
- Oil temperature gauge Burton and MMB.
- Ampere gauge Burton and MMB, connected with 2 ring connectors.
- Clock Burton and a radio.
There are also connections for the instruments lights.
The following control lights are pre-wired in the cable harness:
- Oil pressure
- Brake fluid
- High beam
The Burton speedometer gauge houses three control lights (oil pressure, brake fluid and indicator).
The following switches are pre-wired in the cable harness:
- Windscreen wiper switch
- Light switch
- Indicator switch
- Ignition lock
- Starter button (optional)
- Demister switch
- Windscreen washer button
A part from this the cable harness is prepared for all the standard lighting (headlights, taillights, indicators front and rear, brake lights, interior light etcetera.)
Connection in the engine room:
- Starter engine
- Voltage regulator
- Brake fluid indicator
- Ignition coil
- Triangle (towing equipment) connection
We have also taken into account the following sensors:
- Oil pressure sensor
- Oil temperature sensor
- Stock 2CV fuel level sensor
The cable harness is prepared for the following accessories:
- 12v-connection in the interior
- Trailer connector for towing with a triangle. Connector can be mounted on the bulkhead.
- Light in boot space
- 3rd brake light
The cable harness is both prepared for the original ignition and electronic ignition.